Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Break Time

DATELINE: HOME!!!!!

Miles Today: 196

Today was all about driving home for 2 days with my family. What a relief it is to be here and not worrying about finding a place to stay for the night. It's such a relief that I can't think of much to comment on in this forum tonight. So I'll just keep this a brief message that I did get home for my break, and I am happy to be here. I'll get back to the truck on Thursday, then I'll be on the road for nearly three weeks, coming home next time for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday.

Remember, I always love to read your comments, and I long for them when I'm out by myself in the truck. Keep 'em coming, and keep on truckin'. Thanks much!

1 comment:

Jim Robertson said...

So, how did the meeting go with the Fleet Manager on Tuesday? We have been on pins and needles.
Jim the Baritone