Saturday, June 2, 2007

Headin' East; Ho Hum.

DATELINE: JACKSON, TN, 9:25 p.m. CDT

Miles Today: 452

Not much to write about today. I just woke up and drove, with a couple of stops for food and fuel en route. My route was just east on I-30 from where I spent the night in Texas, to Little Rock, then I-440 around that town, then I-40 to here, about 130 miles west of Nashville (or 80 miles east of Memphis). Tomorrow will be all I-40 all day into North Carolina.

As you can tell by my dateline above, it's getting late and I need to get on the way to dreamland so I can get up early and on the road again. So thanks once more for checking in, and keep on truckin'.

1 comment:

mrr said...

Say you have a pickup in Michigan that needs to go to Buffalo. Are you allowed/authorized/permitted/required/pick-your-verb to go through Canada, or do you need to take the long route around the south side of Lake Erie?