Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back South

DATELINE: FLORENCE, SC, 8:45 p.m. EDT

Miles Today: 617

Just a quick update tonight to let you know where I am. It's been a long day and I'm too tired to compose lengthily. (And in my fatigued state I'm making up words..."lengthily"?)

Not quite a round trip, since I'm on a different highway (I-95 as opposed to I-77), but it's hard to believe that it was just yesterday morning when I got up and drove out of this state, and all the way up to the MD panhandle. And today I'm back down among the Gamecocks. At least tomorrow'll be a shorter work day, as I only have around 400 miles to go. I'll write a longer update tomorrow, and answer reader nancyr's query.

But for tonight, I'm at another Popeye's with a TA. 'Cept I didn't eat at the Popeye's tonight; I strayed over to the Zaxby's Chicken next door instead. Something different, but also quite good.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I'm very tired and gonna get up early (4:15 a.m.) to get my day started. Thanks for checking in, and keep on truckin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.